Change of Employment Status with UC Hastings

If there is a change to employment status that will affect a subscriber’s parking agreement, including work separation, he/she must call the Hastings Parking Services office at (415) 581-8880 or send an email to HPS Manager Ryan Dreisbach at

Monthly parking subscribers whose employment has terminated must return his/her access card to the HPS cashier-on-duty at 376 Larkin.

An employee of UC Hastings must return his/her campus ID to Human Resources at the time of exit interview.

Fines and/or overdue payment of fines must be settled prior to employment separation.