The Hastings Race and Poverty Law Journal, Hastings Women’s Law Journal, and the Hastings Journal of Crime and Punishment with the support of the Institute for Criminal Justice at UC Hastings are coming together to host an important symposium on incarceration and healthcare, focusing on the COVID-19 crisis. SAVE THE DATES!
Feb. 5, 12:00 – 5:00 PM:
- History of Medical Access in Prisons/Jails
- California Correctional Crisis: COVID-19 and the Current State of Healthcare Access
- San Quentin and COVID-19
- Keynote Speaker: Justice Anthony Kline
Feb. 12, 12:00 – 4 PM:
- Transgender Healthcare and Incarceration
- Reproductive Justice
Feb. 19, 12:00 -4 PM:
- Immigration Detention and COVID-19
- Vaccination and Incarcerated Populations
The views expressed by speakers, participants, and authors of materials presented at the symposium or available on the symposium website do not necessarily reflect the views of UC Hastings or the symposium organizers.