Organized by representatives from Berkeley Law School, Stanford Law School, and UC Law San Francisco, the Bay Area Procedure Forum is a workshop series focusing on procedure and courts.
The Center for Litigation and Courts supports the Forum, and the CLC Director serves as the UC Law SF representative.
- Yanbai Andrea Wang, Enforcing Foreign Judgments (Apr. 2022)
- Scott Dodson, Why Do In-State Plaintiffs Invoke Diversity Jurisdiction? (Mar. 2022)
- Rick Marcus, The New EU Model Code of Civil Procedure (Nov. 2021)
- Diego Zambrano, How Litigation Imports Foreign Regulation (Oct. 2021)
- Josh Davis, Roboprocedure: Limits on the Roles of Robojudges & Robolawyers (Apr. 2021)
- Bill Dodge & Chimène Keitner, Foreign Official Immunity: A Procedural Compass (Mar. 2021)
- Scott Dodson, The Making of the Supreme Court Rules (Feb. 2021)